Thursday 27 October 2011

Legion wargames show

Well I'm just getting ready to take the game down to the Legion show at Sandwich this Sunday, and then of course the exciting trip the week after to Crisis at Antwerp.

We are a bit shorthanded in the team for Sunday (in fact it's entirely possible that I'll be there on my own!) but as they say the show must go on! Hopefully I'll be able to get everything packed into the car on Saturday night and then it will just be a case of get up and go! If any of you are at the show do stop by and say hi, even if I am looking a little harrassed!

1 comment:

  1. Apa itu kontemplasi ? Kontemplasi ialah cara manusia memandang jauh kedepan dengan rapih memikirkan semuanya demi hasil yang indah. Namun bagaimana kah kalau Judi Sabung Ayam S128 yang harus di renungkan demi mendapatkan hasil yang baik ? Bagaimana caranya agar menghasilkan kemenangan dari permainan Sabung Ayam ini ? (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete